Re: L.S.D.

  • r_dillon29
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
      Space isn't the final frontier
      Man's mind is the final frontier
      You'll be surprised
      By the size
      Of your insides

      If anyone is interested in tapping into that deeper consciousness,
      without the use of chemicals sourced naturally or otherwise...what the
      Cha'an monks of 3rd century China called Indra's Net...then I would
      recommend Jack Kornfield's book A Path with Heart, as a particularly
      excellent finger pointing at the moon.....It may not offer the instant
      gratification that our society has come to expect....but then as any
      gardener will know...the best gardens manifest with love and steady
      commitment

      Beside this dike, I shake off the worlds dust,
      enjoying walks alone near my brushwood house.

      A small stream gurglesdown a rocky gorge.
      Mountains rise beyond the trees,

      kingfisher blue, almost beyond description,
      but reminding me of the fisherman's simple life.

      From a grassy bank, I listen
      as springtime fills my heart.

      Finches call and answer in the oaks.
      Deer cry out, then return to munching weeds.

      I remember men who knew a hundred sorrows,
      and the gratitude thet felt for gifts.

      Joys and sorrows pass, each by each,
      failure at one moment, happy success the next.

      But not for me. I have chosen freedom
      from the world's cares. I chose simplicity.

      Hsieh Ling-Yun (385-433)

      -- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > > this context, with sacred sites etc outside of one. The better
      > > your 'karma' is (accumulated merit of good works) the more this
      > sort
      > > of positive effect will manifest. You will also find elements who
      > > seek to trash this manifestation from within what you might think
      > > would be groups of sound people...I found that especially in the
      > > context of tribal sovereignty innvocations in Cymru (Wales).
      > > Especially groups connected by drug dealing activity - its seems as
      > > though if these drugs are taken excessivly, like people in these
      > > sorts of scenes, they somehow the effect is degenerated, and a
      > > negative consciousness, inlcuding negative group consciousness is
      > > manifest. This is all relative remember, this consciousness is just
      > > negative relative to this incredible high magic potential, but may
      > > seem ok in itself. And the problem we have in the west is that the
      > > tribal shammanic traditional of pyscotropic drug useage just does
      > not
      > > exist...so people blunder about experimenting, take the drugs in
      > not
      > > the best of settings and all the rest of it....taking large amounts
      > > of cocktails of different drugs in party settings, basically
      > missing,
      > > trashing through subtle states of magic that lead potentially to
      > real
      > > time magic like something from science fiction...shapeshifting and
      > > the like. I also think that the 'market' should be excluded from
      > > anything to do with such plants and drugs.
      > >

      > > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > lets have that again here on pfaf please: 1 gram of pure LSD for
      > > > $14000
      > > > This is greetings from the land down under
      > > > May every one have a better year
      > > > Does the mind laugh loud
      > > > Is a word a sound a colour
      > > > Got your soul
      > > > As the mind got the soul
      > > > Does mind exist now
      > > > Healing the body
      > > > Without out side help
      > > > Lets keep looking
      > > > For those Magical
      > > > Plants that Help
      > > > Heal
      > > > HUMANITY
      > > > LOVE
      > > >

      > > > http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM&feature=related
      > > > war is over John Lennon
      > > > Do not think-ACT
      > > > Every twenty-four hours, thirteen million tons toxic chemicals
      > are
      > > released across the globe; 200,000 acres of rain forest are
      > > destroyed; more than one hundred plant or animal species go
      > extinct;
      > > and 45,000 humans (mostly children) starve to death. Each day,
      > 29,158
      > > children under the age of five die from mostly preventable causes
      > > >
      > > > martin
      > > >

      > > > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
        Physcotropic drugs have always been used by mankind - since they
        became aware of themselves, perhaps part of the process by which they
        did so. Its not cheating or anything! Yes perhaps it is possible to
        enter the realities of awareness I descibe without these plants and
        drugs, but traditionally it often has been. Whatever, I describe what
        happened and not 'drug induced illusions' of 'reefer madness' pys op
        or anything.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
          So yes when I read books like the 'Teachings of Don Huan' (not sure
          of spelling) when aged 20, I had no idea that that sort of experience
          was actually real and true and can happen...that these physcotropic
          drugs and plants when used in the right setting and connected to the
          right senario can transcend consciousness so that one is no longer
          bounded by material reality, by Newtonian rules, and thus the
          unlimited infinite unfolding nature of Creation from the same place
          where dreaming happens (why does Creation dream into being? -
          the 'great mystery' as Native Americans say) can be revealed and this
          is a very very good thing and not sinful or anything in any way at
          all..regardless of what laws are made by a regime that is inherently
          anti real religion, i.e. the occult, in particular the Mother Earth
          aspect. Think why the 'christian' paranoid connected with number 13
          occurs - the number of the goddess and female fertility? Why this
          phobia about magic and ritual and the occult? It is a ritual abuse
          act I'm telling you guys...and this phobia needs to be broken through
          in order for the mind to realise. Just don't start taking plants like
          magic mushrooms all the time!

          Perhaps this awareness can be reached quite easily through mechanism
          such as tantric Tibetan Bhuddism...systems for devlopment of
          consciousness to these real time magic states of reality, what
          reality is actual about, rather than minimum wage tedium, reality TV,
          shopping at Tescos/Walmart, having to have 'respect' for a society
          and system that starts illegal wars of aggression and all the rest of
          it.

          "No thats not true you're a paranoid scitzaphrenic" - yes and thats
          part of the current 'western' paradigms consciousness containment
          game also.

          *yawn*...at the end of the day, so boring it makes you wanna puke.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 7, 2009
            There has been a lot of controversy about Carlos Castandea's
            writings, some saying the whole thing is a work of fiction...however
            even if it is, what he describes is possible...as in shapeshifting
            into animal form, instant space/time travel etc etc. It can be like
            that as well, as he descibes, as in a breakthrough, a pyscological
            breakthrough through fear to make the reality change. Of course you
            can be just the worng side of it all also, with some intellectual
            verbal mind thread awareness of it, but the wrong side of the right
            thing, and throw yourself off a cliff to your death rather than
            stepping into shaepshift world, or thinking that you control whats
            ahppening on TV, when in fact you are sitting in a lunatic asylum. In
            other situations its very very gentle and Don Huans' methodology
            seems unneccessarily challenging and aggressive.

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda