Re: L.S.D.

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
      Extasy is a better party drug and yet also good for 'dreaming'...and
      also a trip that is much much less easy for anyone, cops or whatever,
      to 'trash' and implode in the individual. You 'dream' whilst awake
      and connect with others that are also 'dreaming' into a space
      (ideally) of communal connectedness that can be extremely positive
      and healing...and you remember this connctedness afterwards and the
      drugs are created again in your mind, and it feels good. It also
      seems very easy to forget in the longer term - just look at David
      Cameron and his wife. Any thoughts of hippy type free love
      connectedness long long dissapeared from those two minds. No, no, no!
      Instead, sir, bwitish bastard 1-2-3!

      I also recall with mushrooms somtimes other trips of building up
      ediface of ego plus goddess construct, which would suddenly shatter,
      and then there would be the forest and wilderness...alive and real.
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

      > Yeah I was always a bit of a natural freak, so when my friends and
      > aquantancies were taking LSD and Extasy, I went with magic
      mushrooms.
      > I don't actually think nowadays that drugs like magic mushrooms are
      > suppost to be party type drugs primarily. More to do with
      individual
      > consciousness work than social buzz. Certainly not somthing to be
      > overdone and abused. Certainly very powerful drugs in magic
      > mushrooms. Post 'eco warrior' activities the trips were different,
      > they have the possibility of one becoming a 'demon' (in a positive
      > sense), possessed by entities, (that still are 'you'..its not like
      > some sort of horror film or anything!) primarily entities to do
      with
      > Mother Earth, particularly in connection with innvocations to do
      with
      > sacred sites such as Brigantee/celtic sites. I think I know why
      they
      > subsequently were known as giants!..possible to make some sort of
      > consciousnes shift wherby entire tribe in area attains tribal
      Mother
> [...]
      > this context, with sacred sites etc outside of one. The better
      > your 'karma' is (accumulated merit of good works) the more this
      sort
      > of positive effect will manifest. You will also find elements who
      > seek to trash this manifestation from within what you might think
      > would be groups of sound people...I found that especially in the
      > context of tribal sovereignty innvocations in Cymru (Wales).
      > Especially groups connected by drug dealing activity - its seems as
      > though if these drugs are taken excessivly, like people in these
      > sorts of scenes, they somehow the effect is degenerated, and a
      > negative consciousness, inlcuding negative group consciousness is
      > manifest. This is all relative remember, this consciousness is just
      > negative relative to this incredible high magic potential, but may
      > seem ok in itself. And the problem we have in the west is that the
      > tribal shammanic traditional of pyscotropic drug useage just does
      not
      > exist...so people blunder about experimenting, take the drugs in
      not
      > the best of settings and all the rest of it....taking large amounts
      > of cocktails of different drugs in party settings, basically
      missing,
      > trashing through subtle states of magic that lead potentially to
      real
      > time magic like something from science fiction...shapeshifting and
      > the like. I also think that the 'market' should be excluded from
      > anything to do with such plants and drugs.
      >

      > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@> wrote:
      > >
      > > lets have that again here on pfaf please: 1 gram of pure LSD for
      > > $14000
      > > This is greetings from the land down under
      > > May every one have a better year
      > > Does the mind laugh loud
      > > Is a word a sound a colour
      > > Got your soul
      > > As the mind got the soul
      > > Does mind exist now
      > > Healing the body
      > > Without out side help
      > > Lets keep looking
      > > For those Magical
      > > Plants that Help
      > > Heal
      > > HUMANITY
      > > LOVE
      > >

      > > http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM&feature=related
      > > war is over John Lennon
      > > Do not think-ACT
      > > Every twenty-four hours, thirteen million tons toxic chemicals
      are
      > released across the globe; 200,000 acres of rain forest are
      > destroyed; more than one hundred plant or animal species go
      extinct;
      > and 45,000 humans (mostly children) starve to death. Each day,
      29,158
      > children under the age of five die from mostly preventable causes
      > >
      > > martin
      > >

      > > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a

    • r_dillon29
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
        Space isn't the final frontier
        Man's mind is the final frontier
        You'll be surprised
        By the size
        Of your insides

        If anyone is interested in tapping into that deeper consciousness,
        without the use of chemicals sourced naturally or otherwise...what the
        Cha'an monks of 3rd century China called Indra's Net...then I would
        recommend Jack Kornfield's book A Path with Heart, as a particularly
        excellent finger pointing at the moon.....It may not offer the instant
        gratification that our society has come to expect....but then as any
        gardener will know...the best gardens manifest with love and steady
        commitment

        Beside this dike, I shake off the worlds dust,
        enjoying walks alone near my brushwood house.

        A small stream gurglesdown a rocky gorge.
        Mountains rise beyond the trees,

        kingfisher blue, almost beyond description,
        but reminding me of the fisherman's simple life.

        From a grassy bank, I listen
        as springtime fills my heart.

        Finches call and answer in the oaks.
        Deer cry out, then return to munching weeds.

        I remember men who knew a hundred sorrows,
        and the gratitude thet felt for gifts.

        Joys and sorrows pass, each by each,
        failure at one moment, happy success the next.

        But not for me. I have chosen freedom
        from the world's cares. I chose simplicity.

        Hsieh Ling-Yun (385-433)

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
          Physcotropic drugs have always been used by mankind - since they
          became aware of themselves, perhaps part of the process by which they
          did so. Its not cheating or anything! Yes perhaps it is possible to
          enter the realities of awareness I descibe without these plants and
          drugs, but traditionally it often has been. Whatever, I describe what
          happened and not 'drug induced illusions' of 'reefer madness' pys op
          or anything.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
            So yes when I read books like the 'Teachings of Don Huan' (not sure
            of spelling) when aged 20, I had no idea that that sort of experience
            was actually real and true and can happen...that these physcotropic
            drugs and plants when used in the right setting and connected to the
            right senario can transcend consciousness so that one is no longer
            bounded by material reality, by Newtonian rules, and thus the
            unlimited infinite unfolding nature of Creation from the same place
            where dreaming happens (why does Creation dream into being? -
            the 'great mystery' as Native Americans say) can be revealed and this
            is a very very good thing and not sinful or anything in any way at
            all..regardless of what laws are made by a regime that is inherently
            anti real religion, i.e. the occult, in particular the Mother Earth
            aspect. Think why the 'christian' paranoid connected with number 13
            occurs - the number of the goddess and female fertility? Why this
            phobia about magic and ritual and the occult? It is a ritual abuse
            act I'm telling you guys...and this phobia needs to be broken through
            in order for the mind to realise. Just don't start taking plants like
            magic mushrooms all the time!

            Perhaps this awareness can be reached quite easily through mechanism
            such as tantric Tibetan Bhuddism...systems for devlopment of
            consciousness to these real time magic states of reality, what
            reality is actual about, rather than minimum wage tedium, reality TV,
            shopping at Tescos/Walmart, having to have 'respect' for a society
            and system that starts illegal wars of aggression and all the rest of
            it.

            "No thats not true you're a paranoid scitzaphrenic" - yes and thats
            part of the current 'western' paradigms consciousness containment
            game also.

            *yawn*...at the end of the day, so boring it makes you wanna puke.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 7, 2009
              There has been a lot of controversy about Carlos Castandea's
              writings, some saying the whole thing is a work of fiction...however
              even if it is, what he describes is possible...as in shapeshifting
              into animal form, instant space/time travel etc etc. It can be like
              that as well, as he descibes, as in a breakthrough, a pyscological
              breakthrough through fear to make the reality change. Of course you
              can be just the worng side of it all also, with some intellectual
              verbal mind thread awareness of it, but the wrong side of the right
              thing, and throw yourself off a cliff to your death rather than
              stepping into shaepshift world, or thinking that you control whats
              ahppening on TV, when in fact you are sitting in a lunatic asylum. In
              other situations its very very gentle and Don Huans' methodology
              seems unneccessarily challenging and aggressive.

              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda