Re: L.S.D.

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
      Yeah I was always a bit of a natural freak, so when my friends and
      aquantancies were taking LSD and Extasy, I went with magic mushrooms.
      I don't actually think nowadays that drugs like magic mushrooms are
      suppost to be party type drugs primarily. More to do with individual
      consciousness work than social buzz. Certainly not somthing to be
      overdone and abused. Certainly very powerful drugs in magic
      mushrooms. Post 'eco warrior' activities the trips were different,
      they have the possibility of one becoming a 'demon' (in a positive
      sense), possessed by entities, (that still are 'you'..its not like
      some sort of horror film or anything!) primarily entities to do with
      Mother Earth, particularly in connection with innvocations to do with
      sacred sites such as Brigantee/celtic sites. I think I know why they
      subsequently were known as giants!..possible to make some sort of
      consciousnes shift wherby entire tribe in area attains tribal Mother
      Earth awareness...(remember that series 'monkey' on TV? - incredible
      cosmic/earth powers!) but again, if this is happening via individual
      easily identified individual channel/shamman, then the collective
      trip is easily sabatarged by current state/government paradigm.

      So its not 'just a head trip' experience ultimately, but manifests
      outside of one and changes consciousness and the very reality outside
      of one especially in connection with auspicious magic/ritual...but I
      think the source of the magic is found within, but in connection, in
      this context, with sacred sites etc outside of one. The better
      your 'karma' is (accumulated merit of good works) the more this sort
      of positive effect will manifest. You will also find elements who
      seek to trash this manifestation from within what you might think
      would be groups of sound people...I found that especially in the
      context of tribal sovereignty innvocations in Cymru (Wales).
      Especially groups connected by drug dealing activity - its seems as
      though if these drugs are taken excessivly, like people in these
      sorts of scenes, they somehow the effect is degenerated, and a
      negative consciousness, inlcuding negative group consciousness is
      manifest. This is all relative remember, this consciousness is just
      negative relative to this incredible high magic potential, but may
      seem ok in itself. And the problem we have in the west is that the
      tribal shammanic traditional of pyscotropic drug useage just does not
      exist...so people blunder about experimenting, take the drugs in not
      the best of settings and all the rest of it....taking large amounts
      of cocktails of different drugs in party settings, basically missing,
      trashing through subtle states of magic that lead potentially to real
      time magic like something from science fiction...shapeshifting and
      the like. I also think that the 'market' should be excluded from
      anything to do with such plants and drugs.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@...> wrote:

      > lets have that again here on pfaf please: 1 gram of pure LSD for
      > $14000
      > This is greetings from the land down under
      > May every one have a better year
      > Does the mind laugh loud
      > Is a word a sound a colour
      > Got your soul
      > As the mind got the soul
      > Does mind exist now
      > Healing the body
      > Without out side help
      > Lets keep looking
      > For those Magical
      > Plants that Help
      > Heal
      > HUMANITY
      > LOVE
      >

      > http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM&feature=related
      > war is over John Lennon
      > Do not think-ACT
      > Every twenty-four hours, thirteen million tons toxic chemicals are
      released across the globe; 200,000 acres of rain forest are
      destroyed; more than one hundred plant or animal species go extinct;
      and 45,000 humans (mostly children) starve to death. Each day, 29,158
      children under the age of five die from mostly preventable causes

      > martin
      >

      > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter
      inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
        Extasy is a better party drug and yet also good for 'dreaming'...and
        also a trip that is much much less easy for anyone, cops or whatever,
        to 'trash' and implode in the individual. You 'dream' whilst awake
        and connect with others that are also 'dreaming' into a space
        (ideally) of communal connectedness that can be extremely positive
        and healing...and you remember this connctedness afterwards and the
        drugs are created again in your mind, and it feels good. It also
        seems very easy to forget in the longer term - just look at David
        Cameron and his wife. Any thoughts of hippy type free love
        connectedness long long dissapeared from those two minds. No, no, no!
        Instead, sir, bwitish bastard 1-2-3!

        I also recall with mushrooms somtimes other trips of building up
        ediface of ego plus goddess construct, which would suddenly shatter,
        and then there would be the forest and wilderness...alive and real.
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > Lets keep looking
        > > For those Magical
        > > Plants that Help
        > > Heal
        > > HUMANITY
        > > LOVE
        > >

        > > http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM&feature=related
        > > war is over John Lennon
        > > Do not think-ACT
        > > Every twenty-four hours, thirteen million tons toxic chemicals
        are
        > released across the globe; 200,000 acres of rain forest are
        > destroyed; more than one hundred plant or animal species go
        extinct;
        > and 45,000 humans (mostly children) starve to death. Each day,
        29,158
        > children under the age of five die from mostly preventable causes
        > >
        > > martin
        > >

        > > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a

      • r_dillon29
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
          Space isn't the final frontier
          Man's mind is the final frontier
          You'll be surprised
          By the size
          Of your insides

          If anyone is interested in tapping into that deeper consciousness,
          without the use of chemicals sourced naturally or otherwise...what the
          Cha'an monks of 3rd century China called Indra's Net...then I would
          recommend Jack Kornfield's book A Path with Heart, as a particularly
          excellent finger pointing at the moon.....It may not offer the instant
          gratification that our society has come to expect....but then as any
          gardener will know...the best gardens manifest with love and steady
          commitment

          Beside this dike, I shake off the worlds dust,
          enjoying walks alone near my brushwood house.

          A small stream gurglesdown a rocky gorge.
          Mountains rise beyond the trees,

          kingfisher blue, almost beyond description,
          but reminding me of the fisherman's simple life.

          From a grassy bank, I listen
          as springtime fills my heart.

          Finches call and answer in the oaks.
          Deer cry out, then return to munching weeds.

          I remember men who knew a hundred sorrows,
          and the gratitude thet felt for gifts.

          Joys and sorrows pass, each by each,
          failure at one moment, happy success the next.

          But not for me. I have chosen freedom
          from the world's cares. I chose simplicity.

          Hsieh Ling-Yun (385-433)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
            Physcotropic drugs have always been used by mankind - since they
            became aware of themselves, perhaps part of the process by which they
            did so. Its not cheating or anything! Yes perhaps it is possible to
            enter the realities of awareness I descibe without these plants and
            drugs, but traditionally it often has been. Whatever, I describe what
            happened and not 'drug induced illusions' of 'reefer madness' pys op
            or anything.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
              So yes when I read books like the 'Teachings of Don Huan' (not sure
              of spelling) when aged 20, I had no idea that that sort of experience
              was actually real and true and can happen...that these physcotropic
              drugs and plants when used in the right setting and connected to the
              right senario can transcend consciousness so that one is no longer
              bounded by material reality, by Newtonian rules, and thus the
              unlimited infinite unfolding nature of Creation from the same place
              where dreaming happens (why does Creation dream into being? -
              the 'great mystery' as Native Americans say) can be revealed and this
              is a very very good thing and not sinful or anything in any way at
              all..regardless of what laws are made by a regime that is inherently
              anti real religion, i.e. the occult, in particular the Mother Earth
              aspect. Think why the 'christian' paranoid connected with number 13
              occurs - the number of the goddess and female fertility? Why this
              phobia about magic and ritual and the occult? It is a ritual abuse
              act I'm telling you guys...and this phobia needs to be broken through
              in order for the mind to realise. Just don't start taking plants like
              magic mushrooms all the time!

              Perhaps this awareness can be reached quite easily through mechanism
              such as tantric Tibetan Bhuddism...systems for devlopment of
              consciousness to these real time magic states of reality, what
              reality is actual about, rather than minimum wage tedium, reality TV,
              shopping at Tescos/Walmart, having to have 'respect' for a society
              and system that starts illegal wars of aggression and all the rest of
              it.

              "No thats not true you're a paranoid scitzaphrenic" - yes and thats
              part of the current 'western' paradigms consciousness containment
              game also.

              *yawn*...at the end of the day, so boring it makes you wanna puke.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 7, 2009
                There has been a lot of controversy about Carlos Castandea's
                writings, some saying the whole thing is a work of fiction...however
                even if it is, what he describes is possible...as in shapeshifting
                into animal form, instant space/time travel etc etc. It can be like
                that as well, as he descibes, as in a breakthrough, a pyscological
                breakthrough through fear to make the reality change. Of course you
                can be just the worng side of it all also, with some intellectual
                verbal mind thread awareness of it, but the wrong side of the right
                thing, and throw yourself off a cliff to your death rather than
                stepping into shaepshift world, or thinking that you control whats
                ahppening on TV, when in fact you are sitting in a lunatic asylum. In
                other situations its very very gentle and Don Huans' methodology
                seems unneccessarily challenging and aggressive.

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda