L.S.D.

  • Martin Naylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
      lets have that again here on pfaf please: 1 gram of pure LSD for
      $14000
      This is greetings from the land down under
      May every one have a better year
      Does the mind laugh loud
      Is a word a sound a colour
      Got your soul
      As the mind got the soul
      Does mind exist now
      Healing the body
      Without out side help
      Lets keep looking
      For those Magical
      Plants that Help
      Heal
      HUMANITY
      LOVE

      http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM&feature=related
      war is over John Lennon
      Do not think-ACT
      Every twenty-four hours, thirteen million tons toxic chemicals are released across the globe; 200,000 acres of rain forest are destroyed; more than one hundred plant or animal species go extinct; and 45,000 humans (mostly children) starve to death. Each day, 29,158 children under the age of five die from mostly preventable causes

      martin

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
        Yeah I was always a bit of a natural freak, so when my friends and
        aquantancies were taking LSD and Extasy, I went with magic mushrooms.
        I don't actually think nowadays that drugs like magic mushrooms are
        suppost to be party type drugs primarily. More to do with individual
        consciousness work than social buzz. Certainly not somthing to be
        overdone and abused. Certainly very powerful drugs in magic
        mushrooms. Post 'eco warrior' activities the trips were different,
        they have the possibility of one becoming a 'demon' (in a positive
        sense), possessed by entities, (that still are 'you'..its not like
        some sort of horror film or anything!) primarily entities to do with
        Mother Earth, particularly in connection with innvocations to do with
        sacred sites such as Brigantee/celtic sites. I think I know why they
        subsequently were known as giants!..possible to make some sort of
        consciousnes shift wherby entire tribe in area attains tribal Mother
        Earth awareness...(remember that series 'monkey' on TV? - incredible
        cosmic/earth powers!) but again, if this is happening via individual
        easily identified individual channel/shamman, then the collective
        trip is easily sabatarged by current state/government paradigm.

        So its not 'just a head trip' experience ultimately, but manifests
        outside of one and changes consciousness and the very reality outside
        of one especially in connection with auspicious magic/ritual...but I
        think the source of the magic is found within, but in connection, in
        this context, with sacred sites etc outside of one. The better
        your 'karma' is (accumulated merit of good works) the more this sort
        of positive effect will manifest. You will also find elements who
        seek to trash this manifestation from within what you might think
        would be groups of sound people...I found that especially in the
        context of tribal sovereignty innvocations in Cymru (Wales).
        Especially groups connected by drug dealing activity - its seems as
        though if these drugs are taken excessivly, like people in these
        sorts of scenes, they somehow the effect is degenerated, and a
        negative consciousness, inlcuding negative group consciousness is
        manifest. This is all relative remember, this consciousness is just
        negative relative to this incredible high magic potential, but may
        seem ok in itself. And the problem we have in the west is that the
        tribal shammanic traditional of pyscotropic drug useage just does not
        exist...so people blunder about experimenting, take the drugs in not
        the best of settings and all the rest of it....taking large amounts
        of cocktails of different drugs in party settings, basically missing,
        trashing through subtle states of magic that lead potentially to real
        time magic like something from science fiction...shapeshifting and
        the like. I also think that the 'market' should be excluded from
        anything to do with such plants and drugs.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
          Extasy is a better party drug and yet also good for 'dreaming'...and
          also a trip that is much much less easy for anyone, cops or whatever,
          to 'trash' and implode in the individual. You 'dream' whilst awake
          and connect with others that are also 'dreaming' into a space
          (ideally) of communal connectedness that can be extremely positive
          and healing...and you remember this connctedness afterwards and the
          drugs are created again in your mind, and it feels good. It also
          seems very easy to forget in the longer term - just look at David
          Cameron and his wife. Any thoughts of hippy type free love
          connectedness long long dissapeared from those two minds. No, no, no!
          Instead, sir, bwitish bastard 1-2-3!

          I also recall with mushrooms somtimes other trips of building up
          ediface of ego plus goddess construct, which would suddenly shatter,
          and then there would be the forest and wilderness...alive and real.
          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > Lets keep looking
          > > For those Magical
          > > Plants that Help
          > > Heal
          > > HUMANITY
          > > LOVE
          > >

          > > http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM&feature=related
          > > war is over John Lennon
          > > Do not think-ACT
          > > Every twenty-four hours, thirteen million tons toxic chemicals
          are
          > released across the globe; 200,000 acres of rain forest are
          > destroyed; more than one hundred plant or animal species go
          extinct;
          > and 45,000 humans (mostly children) starve to death. Each day,
          29,158
          > children under the age of five die from mostly preventable causes
          > >
          > > martin
          > >

          > > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a

        • r_dillon29
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
            Space isn't the final frontier
            Man's mind is the final frontier
            You'll be surprised
            By the size
            Of your insides

            If anyone is interested in tapping into that deeper consciousness,
            without the use of chemicals sourced naturally or otherwise...what the
            Cha'an monks of 3rd century China called Indra's Net...then I would
            recommend Jack Kornfield's book A Path with Heart, as a particularly
            excellent finger pointing at the moon.....It may not offer the instant
            gratification that our society has come to expect....but then as any
            gardener will know...the best gardens manifest with love and steady
            commitment

            Beside this dike, I shake off the worlds dust,
            enjoying walks alone near my brushwood house.

            A small stream gurglesdown a rocky gorge.
            Mountains rise beyond the trees,

            kingfisher blue, almost beyond description,
            but reminding me of the fisherman's simple life.

            From a grassy bank, I listen
            as springtime fills my heart.

            Finches call and answer in the oaks.
            Deer cry out, then return to munching weeds.

            I remember men who knew a hundred sorrows,
            and the gratitude thet felt for gifts.

            Joys and sorrows pass, each by each,
            failure at one moment, happy success the next.

            But not for me. I have chosen freedom
            from the world's cares. I chose simplicity.

            Hsieh Ling-Yun (385-433)

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
              Physcotropic drugs have always been used by mankind - since they
              became aware of themselves, perhaps part of the process by which they
              did so. Its not cheating or anything! Yes perhaps it is possible to
              enter the realities of awareness I descibe without these plants and
              drugs, but traditionally it often has been. Whatever, I describe what
              happened and not 'drug induced illusions' of 'reefer madness' pys op
              or anything.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
                So yes when I read books like the 'Teachings of Don Huan' (not sure
                of spelling) when aged 20, I had no idea that that sort of experience
                was actually real and true and can happen...that these physcotropic
                drugs and plants when used in the right setting and connected to the
                right senario can transcend consciousness so that one is no longer
                bounded by material reality, by Newtonian rules, and thus the
                unlimited infinite unfolding nature of Creation from the same place
                where dreaming happens (why does Creation dream into being? -
                the 'great mystery' as Native Americans say) can be revealed and this
                is a very very good thing and not sinful or anything in any way at
                all..regardless of what laws are made by a regime that is inherently
                anti real religion, i.e. the occult, in particular the Mother Earth
                aspect. Think why the 'christian' paranoid connected with number 13
                occurs - the number of the goddess and female fertility? Why this
                phobia about magic and ritual and the occult? It is a ritual abuse
                act I'm telling you guys...and this phobia needs to be broken through
                in order for the mind to realise. Just don't start taking plants like
                magic mushrooms all the time!

                Perhaps this awareness can be reached quite easily through mechanism
                such as tantric Tibetan Bhuddism...systems for devlopment of
                consciousness to these real time magic states of reality, what
                reality is actual about, rather than minimum wage tedium, reality TV,
                shopping at Tescos/Walmart, having to have 'respect' for a society
                and system that starts illegal wars of aggression and all the rest of
                it.

                "No thats not true you're a paranoid scitzaphrenic" - yes and thats
                part of the current 'western' paradigms consciousness containment
                game also.

                *yawn*...at the end of the day, so boring it makes you wanna puke.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 7, 2009
                  There has been a lot of controversy about Carlos Castandea's
                  writings, some saying the whole thing is a work of fiction...however
                  even if it is, what he describes is possible...as in shapeshifting
                  into animal form, instant space/time travel etc etc. It can be like
                  that as well, as he descibes, as in a breakthrough, a pyscological
                  breakthrough through fear to make the reality change. Of course you
                  can be just the worng side of it all also, with some intellectual
                  verbal mind thread awareness of it, but the wrong side of the right
                  thing, and throw yourself off a cliff to your death rather than
                  stepping into shaepshift world, or thinking that you control whats
                  ahppening on TV, when in fact you are sitting in a lunatic asylum. In
                  other situations its very very gentle and Don Huans' methodology
                  seems unneccessarily challenging and aggressive.

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda