MLS Multiple sclerosis help

  • manofpeace32
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
      I'd like to know anyinfo on this My Freind is suffering from this
      (alot of pain etc), also I know a few things about it that I should be
      able to share later, I don;'t know much though
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
        Not very direct pfaf related ,
        but anyway I`d look at
        www.marshallprotocol.co
        <http://www.marshallprotocol.com>m<http://www.marshallprotocol.com>
        and
        LDN ---
        lowdosenaltrexone@yahoogroups.com>,

        A Norwegian University based study showed very bad eating behaviour-
        much too much sugary and carbohydrate intake,
        and too little vegetables , fruits and fish oil food,
        looked from that point
        obviously lot of pfaf knowledge about edible plants - and the use of them
        might prohibit some MS cases...

        Geir Flatabø

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009
          Do you have a dirrect link.
          Thabnk you, but I can never realy find eveery thing through all the
          other stuff after the search(for MS).

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Geir Flatabø" <geirf@...> wrote:

          > Not very direct pfaf related ,
          > but anyway I`d look at
          > www.marshallprotocol.co
          > <http://www.marshallprotocol.com>m<http://www.marshallprotocol.com>
          > and
          > LDN ---
          > lowdosenaltrexone@yahoogroups.com>,
          >
          > A Norwegian University based study showed very bad eating behaviour-
          > much too much sugary and carbohydrate intake,
          > and too little vegetables , fruits and fish oil food,
          > looked from that point
          > obviously lot of pfaf knowledge about edible plants - and the use
          of them
          > might prohibit some MS cases...
          >
          > Geir Flatabø
          >
          > 2009/1/1, manofpeace32 <manofpeace32@...>:
          > >
          > > I'd like to know anyinfo on this My Freind is suffering from this
          > > (alot of pain etc), also I know a few things about it that I
          should be
          > > able to share later, I don;'t know much though

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009
            Good quality herbal cannabis can often be a miricle cure for MS. Some
            people don't like to take it for MS because its a DRUG and they have
            been told all their lives not to take DRUGS by the authorities...and of
            course its illegal so can have repercussions. Nevertheless, it is a
            cure for MS. Take it or leave it.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009
              I would say that if your m8 with MS is interested in the cannabis cure
              you need to do following,(in terms of security in particular):

              1/ Get firefox with Tor anonomizer add on button etc.
              2/ Research up growing methods and seed source etc etc.
              3/ Obtain seed and get sent to separate address from grow place.
              4/ Grow seed and keep very very quite about it.
              5/ Do it organically and on eco electricity tarrif if indoor grow for
              best quality.
              6/ Take herb and start to be able to move body around again!

              This way your friend will get the best quality and also will be much
              much cheaper and probably safer than buying. If you can find sound
              grower who will donate to medical user then so much the better. Other
              wise its £150 plus for an onze of quality buds...and it has to be the
              best and there is a lot of rubbish around - badly grow with huge
              amounts of chemicals pumped in, underdried and underweight piss take
              deals.

              Blessings

              --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

              > Good quality herbal cannabis can often be a miricle cure for MS. Some
              > people don't like to take it for MS because its a DRUG and they have
              > been told all their lives not to take DRUGS by the authorities...and
              of
              > course its illegal so can have repercussions. Nevertheless, it is a
              > cure for MS. Take it or leave it.
              >
              > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "manofpeace32" <manofpeace32@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'd like to know anyinfo on this My Freind is suffering from this
              > > (alot of pain etc), also I know a few things about it that I should
              > be
              > > able to share later, I don;'t know much though

            • Veal T
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009
                weedsthatplease.com and mellowgold.com seem to have a brisk market for the canabis (I haven't used them personally though)

                as for our Manofpeace

                http://www.montelms.org/ is a good place for info on current stuff, how to get drugs cheep or at no cost from the drug companies, studies, suport etc...

                revolutionaryhealth.com has a few studies you can read on MS treatments

                increased water solubles especially B1 seem to show promise

                Alpha lipoic acid has been helpful in a mouse study and recently showed biochemical marker improvement in a human trial. A dose of 10 to 25 mg of R lipoic acid may be appropriate. Most R lipoic capsules come in 50 mg, so, opening a capsule and taking a portion is one option.
                Carnitine has been found helpful in reducing fatigue in patients with multiple sclerosis.
                Curcumin blocks the progression of multiple sclerosis in a laboratory study.
                Fish Oil capsules and ginkgo biloba have shown intriguing preliminary evidence of efficacy.
                Flavonoids may be helpful
                Consider Vitamin D.
                Nicotinamide has been studied in rodents.
                Yoga is helpful

                ( from http://www.raysahelian.com/multiplesclerosis.html)

                Andrew Weil (he a MD) suggests

                Decrease protein toward 10 percent of daily caloric intake. Replace animal protein as much as possible with plant protein.
                Eliminate milk and milk products, substituting other calcium sources.
                Eat organically grown fruits and vegetables as much as possible as well as organic products made from wheat and soy.
                Eliminate polyunsaturated vegetable oils, margarine, vegetable shortening, all partially hydrogenated oils, all foods (such as deep-fried foods) that might contain trans-fatty acids. Use extra-virgin olive oil as your main fat.
                Increase intake of omega-3 fatty acids from fish, walnuts, or flax and hemp seeds.
                Eat more fruits and vegetables.
                Eat ginger and turmeric regularly.
                Take acidophilus culture and psyllium if constipation is a problem, or use the ayurvedic herbal bowel regulator, triphala.
                Take my antioxidant and daily multivitamin formula and a B-50 complex vitamin, and a multi-mineral supplement daily.
                Take 5 grams of soy lecithin granules daily (store this in the refrigerator).
                Take 30 milligrams of coenzyme Q (Co-Q-10) two or three times a day.
                Do some kind of light aerobic exercise on a regular basis. Choose something you enjoy but do not push your self to the point of exhaustion.
                Visualization, meditation, and hypnotherapy can redirect your mental energies in positive directions.
                Experiment with traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine from qualified practitioners.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009
                  Do you know people that have used these services? - the first outfit
                  looks too good to be true. I could belive if it was operating out of,
                  I don't know, Pakistan tribal areas or something?! Grams of LSD for
                  $14000?! Pounds of weed for a couple of grand? Yes I'll take 10 dozen
                  and a gross of AK47's as well my man.

                  --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Veal T <iignoreme@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  > 2/ Research up growing methods and seed source etc etc.
                  > 3/ Obtain seed and get sent to separate address from grow place.
                  > 4/ Grow seed and keep very very quite about it.
                  > 5/ Do it organically and on eco electricity tarrif if indoor grow
                  for
                  > best quality.
                  > 6/ Take herb and start to be able to move body around again!
                  >
                  > This way your friend will get the best quality and also will be
                  much
                  > much cheaper and probably safer than buying. If you can find sound
                  > grower who will donate to medical user then so much the better.
                  Other
                  > wise its £150 plus for an onze of quality buds...and it has to be
                  the
                  > best and there is a lot of rubbish around - badly grow with huge
                  > amounts of chemicals pumped in, underdried and underweight piss

                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009
                    lets have that again here on pfaf please: 1 gram of pure LSD for
                    $14000

                    unreal