Re: fruiting hedge

  • soslowcat
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2008
      Thankyou for all the replies to my post....some good ideas..I'll let
      you all know how we get on.
      regards
      Kim

      www.appleproject.org.uk

    • ariel023@inter.net.il
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2008
        Hi Erez Gur
        Are you from Israel?
        A few small scale Eugenia uniflora grafted plantations with the GITIT var were planted here
        Most were pulled out
        Ariel
        Israel
        052-2223209
        ‭‮

      • liz
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2008
          i realize problem plants can be very regional, but autumn olive (Eleagnus ) is a terrible pest here in northern michigan. planted as a wildlife food source and landscape plant, it has taken over rural areas to a frightening extent. for instance, fallow farm fields have taken off with a heavy cover of this plant within couple of years.
          thanks; this is a pet cause of mine.
          liz