Re: Blue Potatoes

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      Hi all,

      We (my wife and I, in Bermuda) love blue potatoes.. I've actually heard
      that blue potatoes are the ancestors of the other varieties. Whether this
      is true or not, the ones we've tried are delicious.

      (They're not GMO, as far as I know - wouldn't eat them if they were.)

      Peace and love,

      Steve

      --
      "Look beyond complexion and see community.."
      Maya Angelou