Pearl Lupin

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi there everyone. I am on the hunt for seeds of lupinus mutabilis to grow next year and the
      only on-line place that I have found has sold out!!! Does anyone know of somewhere where I
      might buy some or has anyone got a few spare?
      Has anyone experience of growing and/or eating them? They are a good protein food I think.