Re: [pfaf] Total number of apple varieties in UK

  • Peter Ellis
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
      The message <003201c94ec2$73da7b50$0501a8c0@hss>
      from "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@...> contains these words:

      > Dear all,

      > Do know how many apple varieties are there in the national collection UK?

      > If not, see this week's "Fruit Fact" in Fruitipedia.

      > Can any of tell me about the number of apple varieties in USA and in
      > Canada (separately).

      > Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      > www.fruitipedia.com

      No, but it's definitely more than the number of emails that just arrived
      ! :-) I've had six, all the same, so far.

      Cheers

      Peter
    • Peter Ellis
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
        The message <00e301c94fff$e4e1d530$0501a8c0@hss>
        from "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@...> contains these words:

        > also noted the multiplicity of e-mails. I do not kmow how it has happened.

        > I am VERY SORRY for the inconvenience caused to members.

        Don't worry! It was a leg pull!

        Cheers

        Peter
      • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
          I also noted the multiplicity of e-mails. I do not kmow how it has happened.