[Fwd: COMMENT Ceratostigma plumbaginoides]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      Though this might be of interest.
      Rich

      Anonymous comment added to info on Ceratostigma plumbaginoides

      A person who had been growing C. plumbaginoides for several years said
      the plant is extremely disease-resistant. This motivated me to get
      one because I'm rather tired of slugs and insects eating my plants. My
      plant looks quite healthy and its tiny blue flowers are beginning to
      bloom. I tasted a leaf, which wasn't bad, but wasn't tasty either.

      I would rate this plant a 5, not a 1, because websites report it to be
      culinary and medicinal.
      Another common name for the plant is "Lead Plant" because of its ability
      to detoxify the body of lead. This alone would give the plant a rating
      of 5.

      COMMENTS--USING PLANTS TO DETOX HEAVY METALS, & LEAD SCARE: Plants such
      as C. plumbaginoides, cilantro, chlorella, etc. can detox/cleanse people
      of mercury, lead, and other heavy metals. So why the lead scare, and
      not mercury scare? (Dental fillings can be 50% mercury). Lead is the
      only metal that will block the information from a biochip (computer
      chip). This biochip is planned to be implanted the back of one's hand
      or into the forehead. It will have the 666 coding--the same coding that
      merchandise carries. The 1st, middle, and last double lines on the bar
      code on most items you buy, for example, is 666. The social security
      number will be part of this human ID code.

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719