REPOST; Permaculture Introductory Course at Dial House, near Epping Essex, 22-24 August

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      We still have places available at the below event- if you are interested
      please contact me ASAP, thanks...

      ---------

      Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex,
      August 22-24 2003

      Following the success of our last event in May we are running
      another Permaculture Introductory weekend, details at the link below;

      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

      Please forward to anybody you think would be interested