Pictures of me in my new Condo - Oh my!!!

  • lovvverrr_gurl3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      I got a new condo that has 2 bedrooms one for sex and the other for sleeping...I cant believe all the sex toys I was able to find. You should have seen my new neighbors' reaction when they opened the "fun" bedroom door. There are a few photos of my room and me of course.

      http://www.whodaresdates.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

      don't worry about the free trial signup they dont make you use a credit card or anything... just create a profile! Email me when you get logged into the site... Look up "badbaecky"