Help for travel grant sources.

  • Mr rajesh gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 12:45 AM
      Dear friends,
      Please help me out. I'm going to attend
      Internatiobnal Congress on seabuckthorn to be held at
      berlin from 14 th Sept to 18 sept 2003. I need some
      financial assitance for travelling. Please let me know
      how can I get the travel grant. My paper has been
      selected for presentation in the congress.Please let
      me know how can I get the funds for travel.
      With regards
      Rajesh

      --- Graham Burnett <grahamburnett@...>

      Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/