mulch

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      coffee grounds can be used as mulch and fertilizer. I used leaves from
      someone's yard from freecycle.org once.I also have old carpet that I cut up
      and put under leaves Old foam rubber, newspapers, rocks, mosses, compost
      from the blender.
      I could go on all night. Maybe a continuation tomorrow.

      Interesting questions and I liked the links and will come back to this
      edition. Lots of good stuff here.

      --
      Charlotte Fairchild Liphart
      770*289*5306 cell