RE: [pfaf] Dehydrators

  • Peter Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
      The message <000901c9414d$54c89ad0$fe59d070$@cc>
      from "Clews" <adsl8633@...> contains these words:

      > http://kitchen.manualsonline.com/manuals/device/food_dehydrator.html this
      > site might have the manual you need. If not let me know and I can scan and
      > email you the tables of times and temperatures I use.

      > You may find that 5 trays are not enough!

      > Regards

      > Dorothy

      Hi Dorothy

      Can I take you up on that? I checked that website but although they
      list various models, when you try to get the manuals, all you get are
      lists of people asking for them. They seem to list a model because
      someone asked for it, not because they have it. I've seen similar
      websites previously and they are normally a very useful resource.

      Cheers

      Peter