Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex, August 22-24 2003

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 6:18 AM
      Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex,
      August 22-24 2003

      Following the success of our last event in May we are running
      another Permaculture Introductory weekend, details below;

      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

      PERMACULTURE; A weekend for beginners

      Creating sustainable human communities by following nature's
      patterns;
      "Permaculture is a way of life. It shows us how to make the most of
      our resources by minimising waste and maximising potential. But
      living ecologically and sustainably doesn't mean giving everything
      up, it means relearning the value of nature, to understand new ways
      of being wealthy. Permaculture methods can be applied now, whether
      you are gardening, doing the shopping, looking after kids, going to
      work or building your own home. Permaculture is not about getting
      away from it all- it's about taking control of our lives, our
      individual needs and our common future."

      THIS WEEKEND INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE WILL INCLUDE; SUSTAINABLE
      DESIGN PRINCIPLES, PERMACULTURE ETHICS, ORGANIC GARDENING, COMMUNITY
      ECONOMICS, L.E.T.S. SYSTEMS, FOREST GARDENING, WILD FOOD WALK,
      OPTIONAL YOGA SESSIONS, 'HANDS ON' PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE & MORE.

      22-24 AUGUST 2003

      At
      DIAL HOUSE CENTRE FOR
      DYNAMIC CULTURAL CHANGE
      NORTH WEALD (near Epping)
      ESSEX

      COST; @ £75.00 (flexibility/concessions available)
      (NB. There will be space to camp at the venue. Indoor accommodation
      will also be available in the main house at an additional cost of
      £5.00 per person per night)

      For further details or to book places, contact Graham Burnett, email
      landandliberty@... or phone 01702 303259, or send an SAE
      to Land & Liberty, 35 Rayleigh Avenue, Westcliff On Sea, Essex, SS0
      7DS (NB. These are NOT contacts for Dial House)

      For more information about Dial House see;
      http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/dialhouse.html

      The Dial House compost toilet building workshop, July 2002
      http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/compostloo/essay/compostbog.htm

      Hopefully there will soon be pictures of our last introductory
      course at the Land & Liberty website.