Another land orientated real estate development oppourtunity in the UK

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      http://www.mccartneys.co.uk/agriculture/property-land-
      sales/property/7582

      Could be possibility for a smallholding here with the derilict cottage.
      If it goes for asking that will be a serious drop in prices. On the
      other hand you'd be very lucky to even get planning I would think.
      Worth checking 'planning history' with the local authority...near
      Knighton - a cosmic place I think. Not just because of David Every.
      KNIGHTON - a sleepy Welsh borders town surrounded by wooded hills. THIS
      IS KNIGHTON.