Fw: [Permaculture Diploma Development]] Places Available on Permaculture Introduction Course

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003

      Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 11:56 AM
      Subject: [Permaculture Diploma Development]] Places Available on Permaculture Introduction Course

      We have a few places available on a One Day Permaculture Introduction Course
      near Minehead in Somerset on Saturday 12th July. It will be led by George
      Sobol and Patsy Garrard. The cost is £12, or £1 for those on means tested
      benefits.

      If you know anyone who like to attend, please let me know ASAP. We currently
      don't have enough people for the course to run, so if a few more people
      don't book by next Friday (4th July), the course will be cancelled.

      Contact me on 01643-822040 or e-mail john@... for more details.

      John Boshier

      Permaculture Action Learning website; http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/pcal/