[Fwd: Vegan Organic Farm Visit (Sunday 21 Sept)]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Vegan Organic Farm Visit (Sunday 21 Sept)
      From: johnzigz <johnzigz@...>
      Hi,

      I wondered if you could give this event a mention in your =
      magazine/website? I've put together two versions - a long one and a =
      short one. Please yourself which one you use, and edit the short one =
      down a bit if it's still too long.

      Please also give the event a plug on any veggie/vegan discussion/email =
      groups that you subscribe to.

      Thanks + Best wishes,

      John Curtis
      [please send all enquires to Graham Cole, veganrainbows@...]

      Sunday 21st September: Vegan Organic Farm Visit

      Held at Tolhurst Organic Produce in Whitchurch-on-Thames near Reading,
      1pm. Organised by the Vegan Organic Trust (VOT - www.veganorganic.net).
      The farm has an organic box scheme covering houses in the Reading/Oxford
      area. Learn about commercial vegan-organic farming, find out what a
      diverse range of foods can be grown in the UK, pick up some tips on
      growing your own fruit and veg in your garden or allotment without
      animal by-products (such as blood, fish & bone and manures), meet
      like-minded people, ask questions, learn! For beginners or experts in
      growing. Always something new each year. All are welcome, not just Vegan
      Organic Network/Trust (VON/VOT) members. The tour normally lasts around
      3 hours, then there will be free light refreshments and chat. Cost:
      £18, which helps to fund VOT's valuable work in promoting stockfree
      farming. Numbers are limited so book early! To reserve your place, send
      full payment (payable to VOT) to Graham Cole, Coach House, Holywell
      Estate, Swanmore, Southampton SO23 2QE. Tel: 01489 896471. Email:
      veganrainbows@.... Full details will be sent on receipt of
      payment. Closest railway station is Pangbourne (about 2 miles from the
      farm). Lifts from/back to the station may be possible - ask for details.

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719