Re: [pfaf] Re: List of varieties and sources of nut seed planted 2007/8 season with comments:

  • Mr frank bowman
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hi. Thats great thanks. I cant believe my luck with this site. Ive been silent cos got so much on. I cant just go on the net because ive got to set it all up every time&got slow mobile connection&can somtimes take 1/2 hour just sending an email. This is by phone. Will reply properly nxt couple days. :-) xfrank