Flying Dragon lemons

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      When one is hungry, when one is bored with food, even this poncirus
      trifoliata can be a wonderous adventure.

      I love the taste of the lemons in hot water with sweetleaf stevia liquid
      drops.I love the taste of the lemons on buckwheat tacos (I call them
      pancakes but there is only water, buckwheat flour and olive oil) with sweet
      leaf stevia. It makes me believe I am eating something bad for me, but not
      for my insulin.
      I would like to make a Flying Dragon pie with the same recipe of key lime.
      Salt and the lemons are not bad, to me.
      I use the Flying Dragon Lemons, or actually the poncirus trifoliata which
      might not be as curvy as the Flying Dragon, in my jellies to change the pH.
      I use the lemons on my salads and in my salmon. My husband is not keen on
      lemons fresh, wild or store bought.
      I have not used these ping pong lemons for any cakes or concoctions other
      than jellies and jams.
      There are some people who die with peanuts and say they are poison. There
      are some people who die with shell fish and say it is all poison. There are
      some people who detest chocolate. So, you may hate these lemons, but if you
      ask around, you may find someone who loves the taste and nutrition of
      ponicus trifoliata, or ping pong lemons (a new American name).

      Someone in my family had the brilliant idea to get a nice food dehydrator
      and send it to me and I dried some of the lemon peels. I could put them in
      mulling things I suppose or potpourri.

      As for freely giving and trading, it isn't always simple. We have to deal
      with customs, so no one will get 20 seeds from me because no envelope would
      look remotely normal with 20 seeds, if you are in Europe or not on my
      continent, which is North America, that is. Also, if I give to several
      people freely but could give to more people if some would send a dollar (say
      the US people) because it takes gas to get to a post office, then that is
      helpful. I would tell you if I need help, and I do need help. I knew someone
      who pinched plants and traded plants from the time he was quite young, and
      then he had a marvelous plant store and made a living from very humble
      beginnings or plant trading and pinching. I would like more variety and more
      edibles and do not see myself beginning a living with this.

      I will rinse the seeds in alkaline water, as well. There are advantages of
      liking science! The machine I use is on the site below.
      Charlotte Fairchild Liphart, writer of Fertile Prayers, and also Murder On
      The Silver Comet Trail.
      37 London Lane
      Hiram, GA 30141
      770*289*5306 cell