Fw: Vegan Organic Farm Visit (Sunday 21 Sept)

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2003

      From: johnzigz
      Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 9:33 PM
      Subject: Vegan Organic Farm Visit (Sunday 21 Sept)

      Hi,

      I wondered if you could give this event a mention in your magazine/website? I've put together two versions - a long one and a short one. Please yourself which one you use, and edit the short one down a bit if it's still too long.

      Please also give the event a plug on any veggie/vegan discussion/email groups that you subscribe to.

      Thanks + Best wishes,

      John Curtis
      [please send all enquires to Graham Cole, veganrainbows@...]

      LONG VERSION...

      Sunday 21st September: Vegan Organic Farm Visit

      Held at Tolhurst Organic Produce in Whitchurch-on-Thames near Reading, 1pm. Organised by the Vegan Organic Trust (VOT - www.veganorganic.net). The farm has an organic box scheme covering houses in the Reading/Oxford area. Learn about commercial vegan-organic farming, find out what a diverse range of foods can be grown in the UK, pick up some tips on growing your own fruit and veg in your garden or allotment without animal by-products (such as blood, fish & bone and manures), meet like-minded people, ask questions, learn! For beginners or experts in growing. Always something new each year. All are welcome, not just Vegan Organic Network/Trust (VON/VOT) members. The tour normally lasts around 3 hours, then there will be free light refreshments and chat. Cost: £18, which helps to fund VOT's valuable work in promoting stockfree farming. Numbers are limited so book early! To reserve your place, send full payment (payable to VOT) to Graham Cole, Coach House, Holywell Estate, Swanmore, Southampton SO23 2QE. Tel: 01489 896471. Email: veganrainbows@.... Full details will be sent on receipt of payment. Closest railway station is Pangbourne (about 2 miles from the farm). Lifts from/back to the station may be possible – ask for details.

      SHORT VERSION...

      Sunday 21st September: Vegan Organic Farm Visit

      Held near Reading, 1pm. Organised by the Vegan Organic Trust (VOT - www.veganorganic.net).  Learn about commercial vegan-organic farming, find out what a diverse range of foods can be grown in the UK, pick up some growing tips without using animal by-products, ask questions, learn! For beginners or experts. Cost: £18 (incl light refreshments). Send full payment (payable to VOT) to Graham Cole, Coach House, Holywell Estate, Swanmore, Southampton SO23 2QE. Tel: 01489 896471. Email: veganrainbows@.... Full details will be sent on receipt of payment.

    • Mr rajesh gupta
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
        Dear friends,
        Please help me out. I'm going to attend
        Internatiobnal Congress on seabuckthorn to be held at
        berlin from 14 th Sept to 18 sept 2003. I need some
        financial assitance for travelling. Please let me know
        how can I get the travel grant. My paper has been
        selected for presentation in the congress.Please let
        me know how can I get the funds for travel.
        With regards
        Rajesh

        --- Graham Burnett <grahamburnett@...>

        Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/