[Fwd: FW: Healthy (Living Food) Babies!]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: FW: Healthy (Living Food) Babies!
      Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:11:31 -0600
      From: Philip Madeley <phillie@...>
      To: <phillie@...>

      *Healthy (Living Food) Babies! - URGENT REPLY REQUESTED*

      Dear Live Food Parents,

      Your live food lifestyle may be in legal jeopardy. The rights of all
      live food parents in this country and throughout the world are at
      potential risk. There is a case in Florida in which children were taken
      away from their parents because they “by their own admission, are
      ‘vegans’ and lead a ‘living foods lifestyle’.” Please help the Tree of
      Life Foundation (www.treeoflife.nu <http://www.treeoflife.nu>) provide
      evidence that the living food diet is building healthy bodies in our
      children.

      In my 30 years as a holistic live food physician, live food babies seem
      to be the healthiest ones I have seen. There is now a crucial need for
      the truth of my clinical observation to be made evident. We must gather
      this evidence immediately so we can make a significant statement in
      Florida and to the world. Thus I have developed the survey below so that
      we can gather real data about our live food babies. This is the
      beginning of a significant body of needed research on the healthiness of
      the living food families. It is urgent that this data be compiled and
      presented immediately to the attorneys. *We need to have the results to
      Tree of Life Foundation by July 4th*. We plan to have this important
      data published to dispel all myths and prejudices against raising live
      food babies.

      Please e-mail this letter to all living food families raising a child
      who _is under age 2 and is at least 75% raw_. If you are a living food
      family please fill out the form and enclose a photo if available. The
      survey form can be found at:

      * HTML: www.treeoflife.nu/rawfoodbabysurvey.htm
      * WORD FORMAT: www.treeoflife.nu/rawfoodbabysurvey.doc
      (Click _cancel_ if asked for a password)*.

      Send to rawfoodbabies@...
      <mailto:rawfoodbabies@...>. You may also circulate, post, or
      fill out this survey in printed form. Mail to: Gabriel Cousens, The Tree
      of Life Foundation, P.O. Box 1080, Patagonia, AZ 85624.

      *May Peace Prevail on Earth, Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D.(H), Diplomat in
      Ayurveda
      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719