Re: apple trees from seed

  • John Marshall
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
      Growing apples on their own roots might be a good solution to the
      deprivations of a windy site like ours. Has anyone tried coppicing apples? I
      believe that there is someone testing this but I haven't seen any results.

      John

    • Dee Harris
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
        Seeds from different apple trees planted together should show some results that one can't find other wise. I shall have to put it to the test.
        Wolf