scarify, kudzu

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      I was taught the reason most kudzu seeds do not propogate or spread the
      plant is the need the seed has to be scarified or scratched because the
      shell is too impenetrable otherwise.

      I graduated Kudzu Kollege Saturday in learning how to kill/manage kudzu.
      They have only been experimenting for 4 years. There are PhD and Master
      Degree volunteers involved, though. It is an experiment station in
      Spartanburg on the last Saturday of the month at the YMCA.
      --
      Charlotte
      www.IonWays.com/Liphart