aloe vera plant that is blooming

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 4:04 PM
      I hope this is not too large. I have had it for 10 years and it is blooming.
      It gets aloe babies that are rather small. I just put it in a container this
      year because
      we had termite treatment, and this plant is a healing plant. It does not
      deserve poisons.

      If anyone is on the West side of Atlanta, I am willing to sell it.
      It is very large, and only looks like this when it blooms.

      Charlotte
      www.IonWays.com/Liphart