Re: [pfaf] From Argentina...

  • Drakaika
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 11, 2003
      Thank you Ken!!!

      The information is usefull for me, because I´m
      teaching permaculture in Cordoba city.

      See you later in the cyberspace,

      Andrea

      PD (sorry for my english)

      Yahoo! Sorteos - http://loteria.yahoo.es
      Juega a la Lotería Primitiva sin salir de casa
    • Drakaika
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 11, 2003
        Thanks for the web page,

        Best wishes

        Andrea

        Yahoo! Sorteos - http://loteria.yahoo.es
        Juega a la Lotería Primitiva sin salir de casa
      • charlywhat
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 12, 2004
          I am having a lot of trouble trying to find out if skunk cabbage
          would be beneficial/detrimental, in the compost pile and at what %.
          And or using it as a mulch, does it leach any unwanted toxins? Why
          isn't` this, sometimes very abundant plant not utilized more?