More kudzu pictures

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      I have blossoms before and after being placed in boiling water.
      The jelly is made with flowers, which is an old practice. Does anyone know
      how long people have used flowers for jelly?
      I also have pictures of the pink ladder that has the moonflower.
      I will add the white hydrangea and variegated leaf hydrangea.
      I don't have enough edible plants, but the bees are happy.

      --
      Charlotte
      www.IonWays.com/Liphart