was: Re:Yes, I'm a fructivist - now - the joys growing our own fruit

  • Diana Shipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      Speaking of growing fruit, I have been picking peaches off of my 2 trees for the last 2 days and I still have more to pick.

      I am, just this very minute baking 2 peach pies and getting 2 more ready to go in.
      I will also make little peach pies in muffin tins as individual servings.

      I will be freezing most of the sliced peaches I think as there are just too many.
      What is THE best way to freeze them in a home kitchen.   I wish I had a flash freezer, but I don't.

      Organically Yours,
      Diana

      My virtual storefront:
      http://organicgiftsbydiana.mybisi.com/