RE: [pfaf] Weed lady's site

  • Weed Lady
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 10, 2003
      Tony, that page links to a sample newsletter. You have to subscribe to
      reach additional issues like the one I sent you on Chickweed. Subscriptions
      are free, though, and come once a month. Each issue features one edible
      weed--this month it's Spiderwort, and comes out on the 21st. What's
      different about my approach is getting to know one weed at a time, and the
      slide show which is almost as if a mentor was out there with you gathering
      the weeds, then bringing them in to the kitchen to process, cook, store.

      Standing "knee deep in abundance",
      The Weed Lady
      www.wildfoodforagers.org

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 10, 2003
        Thanks for the info, I will add my name to the subscription list. I am
        glad you told because otherwise I would have assumed the site was defunct.

        Many thanks for what you are doing.

        Cheers
        Tony

      • Drakaika
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 11, 2003
          Thank you Ken!!!

          The information is usefull for me, because I´m
          teaching permaculture in Cordoba city.

          See you later in the cyberspace,

          Andrea

          PD (sorry for my english)

          Yahoo! Sorteos - http://loteria.yahoo.es
          Juega a la Lotería Primitiva sin salir de casa
        • Drakaika
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 11, 2003
            Thanks for the web page,

            Best wishes

            Andrea

            Yahoo! Sorteos - http://loteria.yahoo.es
            Juega a la Lotería Primitiva sin salir de casa
          • charlywhat
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 12, 2004
              I am having a lot of trouble trying to find out if skunk cabbage
              would be beneficial/detrimental, in the compost pile and at what %.
              And or using it as a mulch, does it leach any unwanted toxins? Why
              isn't` this, sometimes very abundant plant not utilized more?