Convolvulus scammonia - L.

  • Zarar Naseer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi.

      I am a new member and looking for source of Convolvulus scammonia - L
      root or seeds to grow this plant. Would highly appreciate if someone can
      guide me where and how I can get hold of this. I have heard it is very
      good for digestion etc.

      Would really appreciate if someone can help me on that.

      Kind Regards

      Zarar Naseer

      The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
      privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or
      entity to which is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
      are expressly prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or
      in any other way using any information contained within this
      communication.

      Intercytex Limited registered in England and Wales number 3724051.
      Registered at the above address