Re: [pfaf] bee stings, sweet plants, camphor

  • Gail Lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Anything used in excess can be harmful, even good food in excess can be harmful - you need a variety of food to get all the nutrients your body needs.  I heard that soymilk was harmful, but I've used it for years and it hasn't caused me to gain weight or anything else that I've noticed - but I don't use it in excess.  I've also heard that flax seed can be toxic, but I don't use that in excess, either.
      I've used tea tree oil for several years, but not in excess, only when I need it, and it hasn't caused anything unusual with me.  See wiki for more info on tea tree oil, and it mentions the study on the 3 boys also.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_tree_oil%c2%a0
      Gail