Chiggers

  • Jack P. Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      I found this out after the fact, but a friend of mine in Oklahoma told me vinegar added to the bath water works to not only get rid of the Chiggers, but help ease the stinging. The same fellow told me that when he was in the Marines he'd wear panty hose under his cloths to keep the chiggers from biting.

      I only experienced them once but that was enough.

      I'd risk all to be remembered as "humbly and honourably correct". God forbid, but never as politically correct!

      God Bless!

      Jack P. Brooks
      http://www.angelfire.com/me2/whynot