bee stings, sweet plants, camphor

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      Why is camphor not edible? Would the taste be very strange?

      Tea Tree Oil is a hormone disruptor and I would discourage anyone from
      soaking in it.
      http://www.romow.com/health-blog/endocrine-disruptors-and-tea-tree-oil/ I
      found 1000+ sites on Google

      If anyone sends me seeds they have for a trade for stevia seeds that would
      be great. I can take pictures off list of the plants.
      Charlotte Liphart
      37 London Lane
      Hiram, GA 30141 USA

      Acidic ionized water draws out toxins, I believe.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffaqzuCczmM&feature=related
      His site has a blog with many articles and there are citations from peer
      reviewed journals, I believe.

      Acidic water may draw out the bee sting toxins--although some people use bee
      stings for arthritis,
      I believe there are better ways to help
      arthritis. http://www.phmiracleliving.com has much more info.
      Truly,
      Charlotte
      www.IonWays.com/Liphart
      http://www.kudzus.blogspot.com
      http://www.arthavefun.blogspot.com
      http://www.fertileprayers.blogspot.com
      http://www.fprayers.blogspot.com
      http://www.calendars.blogspot.com
      http://www.wishlifecoach.blogspot.com
      http://www.icaco.blogspot.com
      http://www.charharp.blogspot.com

    • Gail Lloyd
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Anything used in excess can be harmful, even good food in excess can be harmful - you need a variety of food to get all the nutrients your body needs.  I heard that soymilk was harmful, but I've used it for years and it hasn't caused me to gain weight or anything else that I've noticed - but I don't use it in excess.  I've also heard that flax seed can be toxic, but I don't use that in excess, either.
        I've used tea tree oil for several years, but not in excess, only when I need it, and it hasn't caused anything unusual with me.  See wiki for more info on tea tree oil, and it mentions the study on the 3 boys also.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_tree_oil%c2%a0
        Gail