Youtube of Kudzu Covered Land

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2008
      Search for Charlotte Fairchild on Youtube. I am singing it.

      I am going to re-record it with a headband of kudzu soon.

      Look up Animus Valley Institute for talks about vision quests and the
      consciousness altering practices to "grow up" in consciousness.

      Bill Plotkin is the head honcho fro that.
      Have fun,
      Charlotte
      www.fertileprayers.blogspot.com
      www.IonWays.com/Liphart