Re: campsis grandiflora

  • maartendeprez
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2008
      > Please can anybody tell me what is eating my CAMPSIS GRADIFLORA
      flowers. No sign of snails/slugs.Please help

      I suggest you describe what you _do_ see also, and, if possible, post
      photographs. I don't know much about it, but perhaps other people can
      help. Anyway i can tell you my garden has a slug pest this year. It
      seems like they eat almost anything, with or without traces. I've even
      got an established sunflower with a fist-thick stalk eaten off at more
      than one meter above the ground (unless it was another creature i
      didn't think of). Even some chilli (Capsicum) plants, which they
      usually don't like, were damaged and slimed.

      Greetings,
      Maarten