Re: [pfaf] Re: Pecan tree seedlings and farty comestibles

  • Mary Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      Hi Vital,
      I wonder whether eating smaller amounts more often helps the gas problem? My dog used to exude indescribable fragrances surprising even himself, when I only fed him once a day, like many do. When I divided his food up and fed him morning and evening instead, the problem magically disappeared.
      Some plants are worse than others for causing flatulence, though generally I believe meat eaters and beer drinkers are worse than vegetarians for the potential to clear a room. As a meat eater and a small-scale beer drinker, but also a vegetable and plant-lover, I am glad I have a garden to work in when the ominous rumblings begin. It helps also to have family that are similarly disposed...which they are if I feed them artichokes hehe.
      Brussels Sprout season is upon us....oh no!
      Love, Whinnie