Odd twist... bad is good

  • daniel wildman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      Hello All: I just found aintresting article that I just had to share with the group an its food related http://mygardenguide.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1141&Itemid=27 with a nce twist, "acid rain from atmospheric pollution can reduce emissions of methane" that is some what good news,But "The study indicated that acid rain might actually increase crop yields, however, more research is needed." But there is bad news too, but your going to have to read for your self.
      I hate to be the bring bad news, Thank You Dan