Fw: Announcing the Wildlife Database

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2003

      Cc: A&E G
      Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 9:49 AM
      Subject: Announcing the Wildlife Database

       The Wildlife Database
      Now Available!
      Containing information on over 300 garden plants and wildflowers that can be used to attract wildlife such as bees, butterflies and birds into your garden, this MS Access database is available by email, or alternatively on a floppy disk by mail order.  Please note: this database is only suitable for use with MS Access 97/Windows 98.
      To obtain your copy, please send payment in sterling to:

      P M Lloyd
      48 Bury road
      Old Harlow
      Essex
      CM17 0EE
      UK

      Cheques should be made payable to 'Pauline Lloyd'. Please remember to include your name, address, phone number and email address (if possible). Price: £10.00 (includes UK postage or email costs). For further information email Pauline Lloyd at: paulinelloyd1@... or telephone me on: 01279 430052.  Alternatively, visit my Vegan News website at: http://www.btinternet.com/~bury_rd/database.htm.