Re: [pfaf]

  • quercusrobur2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "amdo" <King_Amdo@h...> wrote:
      > It's just words dear, just words.
      >
      > Don't get your knickers in a twist. Sometimes it takes a 'talking
      to' to wake people up.

      > end of story.
      >
      > It really is your problem.

      Amdo, from your recent postings it clear that you need to develop
      considerable maturity before you are ready to be entrusted with
      large amounts of money or land.

      Why not look at some existing land projects and learn from their
      experiences? Ken Fern, Richard Morris and everybody else at PFAF for
      example have struggled and grafted for years to get where they are
      now. Robert Hart's forest Garden was the result of 30 years
      dedication and hard work. Ben Law has been negotiating for years
      with the tedious beauracracy of the planning system in order to
      develop his sustainable vision at Prickley Nut Wood. Same with
      Stewards Wood, Springfield community Garden in Bradford, Naturewise
      in North London, Drift in Newcastle and no end of other pioneering
      community gardens and land projects where ordinary and inspired
      people are getting on with grafting, working, filling in boring
      forms, talking to planners and beauracrats, seeking funding and
      putting up with the daily tedium and disapointments of trying to
      build dreams in this money and politics driven society.

      There will not be one of these people or projects who have not faced
      frustrations and set backs, but I'm sure that they would all tell
      you that directing tantrums and abuse at potential allies is counter-
      productive to say the least.

      > (Hopefully goodbye permanently this time!)

      It's easy enough to unsubscribe... Here's the link; pfaf-
      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      > You really are (in general) fascists...you have much to learn...go
      to india ... and stay away from me!

      Um, you came to us, not vice versa...

      > Blessed be,
      >
      > om shiva!