Re: [pfaf]

  • amdo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
      It's just words dear, just words.
      Don't get your knickers in a twist. Sometimes it takes a 'talking to' to wake people up.
      end of story.
      It really is your problem.
      Jah sees.
      (Hopefully goodbye permanently this time!)...and go check da fuck'in place (every's nuttery) out...and the cobnuts in kent!
      From what I've discovered you really are a great disappopintment to me BRITISH vegan movement...(arh, but there's the rub.)
      You really are (in general) fascists...you have much to learn...go to india ... and stay away from me!
      Blessed be,
      om shiva!
      King Amdo.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "amdo" <King_Amdo@h...> wrote:
        > It's just words dear, just words.
        > Don't get your knickers in a twist. Sometimes it takes a 'talking
        to' to wake people up.
        > end of story.
        > It really is your problem.

        Amdo, from your recent postings it clear that you need to develop
        considerable maturity before you are ready to be entrusted with
        large amounts of money or land.

        Why not look at some existing land projects and learn from their
        experiences? Ken Fern, Richard Morris and everybody else at PFAF for
        example have struggled and grafted for years to get where they are
        now. Robert Hart's forest Garden was the result of 30 years
        dedication and hard work. Ben Law has been negotiating for years
        with the tedious beauracracy of the planning system in order to
        develop his sustainable vision at Prickley Nut Wood. Same with
        Stewards Wood, Springfield community Garden in Bradford, Naturewise
        in North London, Drift in Newcastle and no end of other pioneering
        community gardens and land projects where ordinary and inspired
        people are getting on with grafting, working, filling in boring
        forms, talking to planners and beauracrats, seeking funding and
        putting up with the daily tedium and disapointments of trying to
        build dreams in this money and politics driven society.

        There will not be one of these people or projects who have not faced
        frustrations and set backs, but I'm sure that they would all tell
        you that directing tantrums and abuse at potential allies is counter-
        productive to say the least.

        > (Hopefully goodbye permanently this time!)

        It's easy enough to unsubscribe... Here's the link; pfaf-

        > You really are (in general) fascists...you have much to learn...go
        to india ... and stay away from me!

        Um, you came to us, not vice versa...

        > Blessed be,
        > om shiva!