Re: [pfaf] JACK FRUIT TREE

  • Renuga chock
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi,
      thanks for the reply. I live in Ottawa. We were quite excited to see your beautiful tree with all those jack fruits!I was wondering if I can leave them outside and protect them during winter. I am happy that it is a perrenial but still hard to believe if it will survive the extreme cold weather. Do you have your tree outdoors? How long did you have your tree indoors?
      -Renu

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2008
        If you keep them outdoors they will be dead in a few months.