Re: Maps to locate WILD FOOD SOURCE in town (and out!) i.e. berry bush, apple tr

  • im_chatt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2008
      Hi glad you liked it ...I think it will be fun...I could do a page and
      add the link...if you could send me some info that you like I will
      make it and add the link in the page to direct it to your site...I
      will sign in this week to Facebook and if you could send me the
      information to make the page to my email I will get it done this week.

      Thanks for working together...hugs
      Lorie

      email: brave.life.earth@...

      ps the site will soon have a news letter to...which if you like you
      could send me little updates and I will add it as part of the
      newsletter...k