  • amdo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2003
      This is what 'we' are struggling against....'fraid to say respect is due fools,

      Blessed be,

      King amdo.

      Commenting about the 'falling out' amongst the famous exodus collective core
      members... (http://www.squall.co.uk/)

      1/Its crucial to remember that anyone doing this sort of thing inevitably
      attracts what the First Nation people of american call 'bad medicine'.

      2/ (obviously), Jah Warriors are not limited to a collective/town in
      Bedfordshire!

      As a 'independent' Jah Warrior, the spiritual attacks that I have come under
      are just incredible, and all this is bound to interplay.

      The Exodus prophecy, works throughout space and time on power abusers,
      (sending 'the pharoh' in a nightmare increasing at a increasing rate', as we
      ascend to mount ZION)...anyone or group channelling this energy in a
      relevent society IS BOUND to be subject to malain influences....to wake up
      the whole community is bound to cosmic consciousness is bound to be a
      problem for 'christain system'....money/exploit/deal/rape......and these
      negative influences channel through unexpected vessels.... not just the
      pigs! You are correct (Glenn) to identify drug dealers as (secondary)
      negative influences....they have their little money making empires to
      protect. Lets be honest the 'convoy''s major income at present is from
      dealing. This must change. I also have this important and scary testament to
      share - direct first witness evidence concerning the actual nature of the
      'evil power' that 'we' are dealing with.

      I met a amazing mixed race woman through a mutual interest in
      protesting...the actual issue being waste incinerators. After 2 years of
      phone calls and writing, I went to meet her in cornwall, where she lives
      with her small girl child. We went on a reggee night out and returned home
      drunk and stoned (on 'punter' ie bought for money hash), falling into bed
      and making love. As we fell asleep together, united as one, we encounted a
      terrifying energy, as a 'white ball'. Attacking this together, being also
      (obviously) linked with my faithful hound 'ting', who on the floor beside
      us,  the paralysing fear was broken, we both woke up. Now, she had already
      told me ov some of her child hood experiences, but this informal 'shamanic'
      trip freed her to speak. She told me that as a child, in a council housing
      estate in Portsmouth, she was subjected to the most horrific torture.
      Underneath her bedroom carpet there was a pentagram (with various symbols
      around the points). She was on regular occassions, and over a number of
      years, put inside this pentagram and sexually tortured (she did not tell me
      the details of these). Bowls of shit were placed around the room. Her mother
      (Indian) and step dad collaborated with this senaio, and the (step) white
      kids of the family were not subject to this abuse. The people that were the
      abusers were police/authority/'big wigs'.  Secrecy surrounded all of this
      sick psuedo occult torture. It is how the 'game' of  the christain freemason
      patriarchal system/mindcontrol, nay, reality even! is created. Basically
      total degredation was shown to this child ov colour. Christain system really
      is a vampire. Jah sees.It seemed to be some sort of psycik fear link with
      the inquisition...some fucking awful bad christain karma. I think actually
      that her spirit flew into the goddess, it created a 'scitzaphreia' a
      seperation from the goddess, by these acts of total mother hating...anti
      tribal, anti goddess.

      However, Jah sees!

      Since then, I've been to India, and realised many things. What it is like to
      be Tibetan Royalty in a culture/community that does not seek to make
      Tibetans ... thinking particularly of the reincarnated Tibetan family
      traveller 'Peace Convoy', into societies scapegoats, (obviously they are
      actually really , scitzaphrenically externalising onto deep dark mother
      goddess tribe/s what is actually part ov there own making!)  but instead ...
      it's very difficult to describe...errm total and huge
      respect!...pyscik...reality generator...new landscapes even! The british
      freemason's senario is sort of diametrically opposite to the Tibetan magical
      senario. Ultimate evil, constrasting with ultimate good! It is important to
      realise, that despite the horror of this knoledge, and the realisation of
      what these rituals manifest as...many problems in society, hidden, from the
      mainstream consciousness/awareness, (and revealed by such as the exodus
      movenment...thus the countereaction of 'bad medicine')....and the
      rape/destruction of the sacred mother earth, and the arms dealing and
      colonialistaion and the rascism, and all of it originating from a hidden
      nightmare, resulting in this seemingly 'fixed' reality, and ruthlessly
      alienated overindividualistic society...with a load of plastic wanker
      freemasons riding on all of this abuse at the top... The demon vampire scum
      that call themselves the windsors being the head of the british
      freemasons....(and a load of 'very helpful' , disrespectful egoising little
      drongo's, snapping around yer ankles, trying to disrupte Jah Warriors from
      channelling the positive reality!!!). However karma is moving on, it is the
      end of this era of anti mother fear, and when the fear power is broken, JAH
      LIVE!
      ....the fixed nature of reality is no more...one/we entre shapeshift world,
      a world of magic. Blessed be! I should also say, the Tibetan connection here
      that this woman, Jayne, is a tribal Tibetan shapeshift witch, when coming
      together in love (as we moved together) this generates a energy that changes
      the whole of the external reality...and creates a reality change that
      immediately puts the 'babylon' into what amounts to a chaos trap (or
      exodus!), they immediately attack this reality, attempting to send the
      channel/s into fear, thus regaining the status quo. It can be totally
      enraging when this happens! The important thing to remember is that it is a
      inevitable process! the tide comming in! They are fucked! I find that a
      outlet for 'the rage' and a positive sacrement is 'PIXYING'...I've pixied
      literally hundreds of earth raping machines (usually on my own), and the
      Goddess and the Creator protects, if neccessary by changing space and
      time!...regardless of here and now. All is not what it seems. Om shanti! Om
      shiva shanti shiva, om shanti shanti shakti!
      I do this pixying by just dropping some nearby mother earth into the fuel
      tanks, ideally the central supply tanker...note all kinds of operations can
      be targeted, don't get stuck on roadworks, use you imagination. Om Shiva!

      Bear all this in mind exodus collective, stay strong and try (I know myself
      that this can be difficult in the circumstances) to stay peaceful. It is
      always 'christain systems's game to try and lower or break the degree of our
      magical powers...that are strongest with purity, non violence. I in my own
      family have the problem that black born again, pentacostalists (my brother
      in law) are basing their reality around my 'attempted'  scapegoating...the
      actual psysick process is terrifying, unbelievably disrespectful   and just
      plain stupid. Christainity is a white supremists 'trick', be it white or
      black christainity. Its incredible to see the other side of the coin to
      these rituals being channelled  in your own family, literally  how the
      (western, usually white skin) ego is 'constructed' in the small
      child....literally how the ego is made!...by pushing native tribal
      people/witches/spiritual channels into total pyscik fear!  Loads of new age
      senarios are the same, scapegoating egoisers...worse than the Nazi's! These
      forces will fail. reality will change.

      Many bright blessings and good health to his Holiness the Dalai Lama,
      sublime being ov luminess white light!

      Tibetan warrior, Ling Gesar, King of Amdo, a province of Tibet, Suppossedly
      reincarnating as the REAL arthur pendragon, as part of the 'game plan' to
      rebalance tribal karma in the 'new age'..if/when this happens it will be a
      totally, and I mean TOTALLY different reality....we are talking huge pyscik
      powers...anyone who has been to India will know that Sidu's/witches have
      these powers naturally, and it is merely the above described nature ov
      christianity that reduces us to disempoyed unbelieving zombies)

      ...and it would really be very nice if the 'local crew' to myself in north
      wales would donate a decent amount of cannabis to myself instead of
      'freezing up', putting on a front, attempting to crucially subjugate my will
      to theirs, and trying to sell me gear....Remember scum, you are just drug
      dealers I am Tibetan Royalty. It seems either consciously or just though
      disrespect that they seek to perpetuate the system, the untruth, the game,
      the lie, the abuse, the rape and the police state mind control. Jah sees.
      Honestly from the viewpoint of India it is unbelievable, just massive
      massive disrespect has been shown to myself.  And 'dealing convoy' YOU are
      responsible for this slide into illusion. you should fucking well know
      better. I think that the solution, is to ban the sale of drugs and the
      distribution of chemicals). A respectful donation would give pyscik
      solidarity so that all the various negative energies could not unbalance
      myself/distrupt/channel through those around me, the Tibetan high cast
      reality as I meditate into it from the dreamspace. Jah LIVE!

      The fact is that unless the prophecy is furfilled, unless karma is
      rebalanced, their will be problems..'West world' will be destroyed in the
      bad karma of it's own poison. Maybe it should be anyway. You have freewill,
      you have a choice, now you have knowedge, we have to live in balance with
      MOTHER.