Another land orientated real estate development oppourtunity in the UK

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      Hi again all!

      Check this out:

      http://www.eigroup.co.uk/auctioneers/templates/lotdetails.asp?
      a=5&c=brn&l=508446

      At just under £1500/acre it appear to be a reasonable bargain for
      doing some native and 'edibles' tree planting/permaculture. Its also
      close to communities if your into that sort of thing. Personally I
      favour totally separation from babylonish/mad moron vibes as much as
      is possible! - sorry just had enough of the "oh theres the
      hippy/dirty wanker/peado" type abuse...despite the positive stuff
      that can happen of course. Its different in multiethnic/alternative
      city scenes..maybe you can make that community reality change happen
      there in Swansea?..maybe wake up the real Cymro, (The People, as in
      the FOR REAL Native American sense)...a dangerous game to play as I
      know from my own experience...you know somehow tear people away from
      thier tabloid-world dumbed down idiocy and kow towing to 'babylon'
      laws and hypocrasy and downright scurrelous blagging contrick evil.
      Rather you than me.

      I've spotted a rare rare deal of 2 acre rural plot with an old static
      caravan (trailer home) near Tunbridge Wells on the Weald in Sussex,
      Uk for £150000 asking price. the static has a 'lawful development
      certificate' for residential use and the site is undeveloped and
      would make an excellent permaculture etc project I'm tempted to try
      and buy it and sell my place in Wales...kinda tempted..if I don't
      then I'll put it up here. These sorts of deals are very rare in this
      area, and the banking crisis/credic crunch and general economic gloom
      should lead to a lowish price I would think.
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        http://www.mccartneys.co.uk/agriculture/property-land-
        sales/property/7582

        Could be possibility for a smallholding here with the derilict cottage.
        If it goes for asking that will be a serious drop in prices. On the
        other hand you'd be very lucky to even get planning I would think.
        Worth checking 'planning history' with the local authority...near
        Knighton - a cosmic place I think. Not just because of David Every.
        KNIGHTON - a sleepy Welsh borders town surrounded by wooded hills. THIS
        IS KNIGHTON.