pH

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 12:25 PM
      Someone mentioned vitamin C, and I wanted to ask if much had been explored
      concerning pH?

      I represent the Ionways alkaline/acidic machine below. Some plants thrive
      with the "waste water" that is probably acidic I water with, and some plants
      suffer.

      I have drops, and I do my best to put some balanced water in there
      sometimes. But I wondered if anyone had any thoughts about pH? It also helps
      to have good drainage. I have had to add a few more holes to some of my 5
      gallon buckets that I get at a local chicken place.

      --
      Charlotte
      www.fertileprayers.blogspot.com