Moon Gardens with Plants that have Medical use

  • daniel wildman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2008
      http://mygardenguide.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1122&Itemid=27
      Moonflower (Ipomoea alba)
      More information already at PFAF:
      Ipomoea leptophylla - Plants For A Future database report
      Ipomoea leptophylla - Torr. Bush Moon Flower ... divided into separate sections dealing with the different medicinal uses plus a section on edible plants. ...
      www.pfaf.org/database/plants.php?Ipomoea+leptophylla - 20k

      More information already at PFAF:
      Nicotiana tabacum - Plants For A Future database report
      Very terse details of medicinal uses of plants with a wide range of references and details ... Nicotiana tabacum. anna smith Mon Apr 10 2006. U suck balls ...
      www.pfaf.org/database/plants.php?Nicotiana+tabacum - 25k
      More information about Roemary medical use:
      Rosemary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant .... Rosemary List of Chemicals (Dr. Duke's) · medicinal use: botanical.com ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary - 57k
      More information about Thyme medical use:
      THYME (Thymus vulgaris and zagis) - ORAL side effects, medical ...
      USES: Thyme flowers and leaves have been used for flu, cough, ... MedicineNet provides reliable doctor produced health and medical information. ...
      www.medicinenet.com/thyme_thymus_vulgaris_and_zagis-oral/article.htm
      I am not able to eat Thyme because it make me sick to my stomach Thank You Dan