Re: [pfaf] Echinacea’s has medicina l properties

  • Infowolf1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      so what color is angustifolia?

      In a message dated 7/16/2008 3:00:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      debhlv@... writes:

      May I suggest you check your echinacea. Purpurea is one step above pallida,
      which is about useless. Angustifolia is the most beneficial, and if you read a
      bit of Paul Bergner, you will see that even the normal distinctions are
      suspect: one needs to know not only the efficacious types of echinacea, but the
      distinction between types.

      Who knows? Perhaps our angustifolia is another's purpurea! <G> deb

      --- On Mon, 7/14/08, daniel wildman <_spiderman18102@spiderman_

      From: daniel wildman <_spiderman18102@spiderman_
      (mailto:spiderman18102@...) >
      Subject: [pfaf] Echinacea’s has medicinal properties
      To: "PFF List" <_pfaf@..._ (mailto:pfaf@yahoogroups.com) >
      Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 6:25 PM

      Hello All: Here is some information about Purple Coneflower - Echinacea
      purpurea
      _http://mygardenguid_ (http://mygardenguid/) e.com/index. php?option=
      com_content& task=view& id=1118&Itemid= 27
      "Not only is purple coneflower a terrific flowering plant for the garden, it
      has medicinal properties as well. Most of you by now are probably familiar
      with Echinacea’s reputation as for helping ward off colds and speeding
      recovery."