Re: [pfaf] Digest Number 156

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2003
      > > amdo wrote:
      > > <snip>
      > > > Have some fucking respect for traditional livestock herders ridiculas
      > > > programmed maoist wankers. The vegan village vision, can only be a
      > > > solution for the 'westworld'. As you can probably realise I am FUCKING
      > > > ANGRY about you bunch of fucking wankers blocking no just me, but the
      > > > magical and practical transformation. I hope you fail to get your
      > > > fucking UK vegan horticulture centre wigin ex alf buch of contained
      > > > british pricks.

      And this guy wonders why the MCL wouldn't give him all their money????
    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2003
        Graham Burnett wrote:
        >>>amdo wrote:
        >>><snip>

        > And this guy wonders why the MCL wouldn't give him all their money????

        Its a bit of a shame really, I remember the first
        'The David Every Nuttery' post a year ago. It did sound
        like a worthwhile project.
        See http://bristol.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=2339
        Unfortunately the there just isn't that much money floating
        about (heck we could do with a big cash injection for our
        project).

        Rich
        --
        Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
        Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2003

          > > And this guy wonders why the MCL wouldn't give him all their
          money????

          > Its a bit of a shame really, I remember the first
          > 'The David Every Nuttery' post a year ago. It did sound
          > like a worthwhile project.
          > See http://bristol.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=2339
          > Unfortunately the there just isn't that much money floating
          > about (heck we could do with a big cash injection for our
          > project).

          I'm sure there are many subscribers to this list who have suffered
          more than their fair share of funding disappointments, the thing to
          do isn't to rant petulant abuse at those who are in all probability
          supportive or devise strategies to kill your rich parents, but to
          look at why the bid failed, learn to put in better funding bids,
          work out new strategies, go on a fund raising course, get someone
          who is good at putting together funding bids to come on board. Not
          as much fun as communing with the nut trees unfortunately, but such
          is the cold reality of setting up sustainable and earthright
          projects these days....

          Ah well. Graham