Re: [pfaf] Fools...

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
      amdo wrote:
      <snip>
      > Have some fucking respect for traditional livestock herders ridiculas
      > programmed maoist wankers. The vegan village vision, can only be a
      > solution for the 'westworld'. As you can probably realise I am FUCKING
      > ANGRY about you bunch of fucking wankers blocking no just me, but the
      > magical and practical transformation. I hope you fail to get your
      > fucking UK vegan horticulture centre wigin ex alf buch of contained
      > british pricks.
      >
      > Allah Akbar.

      Dear Allah,
      Please mind your language. Whilst we welcome
      debate about such issues, debate only come if both sides
      are open to listening. Your tone sounds like your
      not open for discussion.

      Warning, another post in the same tone and I'll remove you
      from the list.

      The PFAF point of view is to provide information
      on alternatives, we try to promote the many different
      plants which could be used. In a couple of places
      (2 pages in 7000+) we do highlight some of the problems
      associated with animal rearing in the west and some
      of the advantages of adopting vegan diet.

      We do not prevent anyone from doing anything and we
      allow free discussion (not slanging matches).

      I think if you would talk to most vegans about
      traditional livestock farmers in Tibet you would
      find that they would be quite supportive.

      So sane discussion: Yes; slanging match No.

      Rich
      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
        Your worried about a bit of fucking swearing?...Believe me when i tell you
        that I almost (literally) killed my parents pursuding my parents to come up
        with fourty grand to buy the Every nuttery....and the fucking wankers at MCL
        had the fucking money all along....and then the fucking wigan vegetable
        growers collective seize hold of it all. Well I think its time I ended my
        association with you bunch of RIDICULAS INCOMPETANT EGOISING WANKERS.

        GOODBYE,

        And take care scum, take care.

        Bright blessings.

        King Ado.